Top 5 ways to use your gluten free almond pie crust
So you purchased one of the Piccola Cucina gluten free Almond Pie Crust Shells, but are fresh out of ideas on what to make with it. Here are the top 5 ways to use the Unsweetened Vegan Almond Crust.
- Deep Dish Pizza - no matter your cravings or preferences, pretty much anything goes in terms of toppings - roasted eggplant, zucchini, goat cheese, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, Italian sausage. Try our Pesto Fig Tomato Tart recipe for our take on a healthier version of pizza.
- Quiche or Crusted Frittata - the best way to use up veggies that are end of life, add some eggs and cheese for a quick supper. Check out our Savoury Pie Shell Recipe Collection for quiche ideas!
- Savoury Arugula Pie - Mediterranean style pie with a beautiful caramelized onion base and balsamic glaze, Arugula Pie recipe.
- For your sweet tooth - Yummy apple or any fruit for that matter pie. Try one of our favourite recipes, Mascarpone Berry Pie.
- Lemon Lovers rejoice, this crust is perfect for Lemon Meringue Pie.
Looking for more recipes? Check out our Recipes section for all our favourite's using Almond Pie Crust Shells.
Follow Piccola Cucina on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for recipes, product updates and more.